2024 K2 Boundary Snowboard Boots
The K2 Boundary follows a tried-and-true formula that delivers on its promise of being a snowboard boot you’ll love from the first time you put it on. It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prioritize flex, comfort, and fit.
The K2 Boundary snowboard boot features a dual-zone closure with BOA® Fit System to micro-tune your fit. A dedicated BOA® dial for the upper shell and a second dial dedicated to closing the lower part of the shell. The upper cuff of the boot is constructed with HDR Premium Synthetics. It features a fully articulating design, upping the durability factor while reducing the distortion of the shell as it flexes forward.
Inside, a supportive three-point harness is integrated into the shell, wrapping itself around a thermoformable Intuition® Control Foam 3D liner for the ultimate fit.
Underfoot, proprietary This Grips!™ rubber outsole provides excellent grip while hiking, boot packing, and walking across icy parking lots and sits atop a dual-density midsole. This midsole features a lightweight EVA material and is complemented with our Harshmellow™ damping material to cushion your bones and reduce fatigue after long days on the hill.
- Flex Rating – 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff Upper
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing System – The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance-driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, while the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- This Grips!™ Premium Outsole with Harshmellow™ - K2's proprietary rubber compound delivers excellent grip and durability on all terrain types and is integrated with Harshmellow™ foam to dampen chatter and vibration.
- Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.
- HDR Premium Synthetics – Eight times more durable than a standard polyurethane material, HDR Premium Synthetics is a proprietary synthetic durable finish designed for extreme conditions. The dynamic resin system provides exceptional abrasion and durability performance well beyond standard synthetic materials