2024 K2 Edition Snowboard Bindings
The K2 Edition is an all-mountain snowboard binding that thrives on unpredictability. Ready for whatever is over the next roller, the Edition features are most versatile components in K2's collection and was built for the intermediate to expert level snowboarder. A bit softer flexing than it’s bigger brother (The Program), the Edition is lightweight, mid-flexing, and features the perfect amounts of both tweak and response.
- Flex Rating – 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Module™ Chassis – Featured on all K2’s new bindings, the Module chassis is composed of a fiberglass infused nylon, and minimizes “dead” board flex zones directly underneath the binding. This in turn allows the rider to feel the flex and response of the entire board length, while providing maximum support, security, comfort, and vibration damping.
- Sugarcane EVA Canted Harshmellow™ Footbed with Pods – Derived from scrap native sugarcane raised with minimal impact on rainforests, the footbeds on the Module chassis represent a huge leap toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality. Integrated with K2’s proprietary Harshmellow™ technology, these eco-conscious footbeds provide grip, cushion, and performance for all day riding in every condition.
- This Grips™ Basepad – K2’s proprietary rubber compound, integrated onto the bottom of the Module chassis, provides vibration damping and cushion between board and binding, reducing fatigue and joint impact.
- AM1 Highback – K2’s new AM1 Highback harnesses the strength and sustainability of the castor bean, and represents a huge step toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality.
- Forward Lean Block
- Single Density Ankle Strap – K2’s new single density ankle strap harnesses the strength and sustainability of the castor bean, and represents a huge step toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality.
- Single Density Toe Strap – K2’s new single density toe strap harnesses the strength and sustainability of the castor bean, and represents a huge step toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality.
- MultiMount™ Ankle Strap Mount Points – Featured on the Module™ Chassis, mulitple mount points for the ankle strap on the Module chassis allow for a fine-tuned, custom fit.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us