2024 K2 Evasion Snowboard Boots
Introducing the EVASION Snowboard Boot - a modern design that blends Curtis Ciszek’s signature freeride style and performance. Packed to the gills with technology, the Evasion offers superior comfort, support, and durability, making them a must-have for anyone looking to ditch the crowds and enjoy the soft snow of the sidecountry.
At Curtis’ request, the K2 Evasion boot features Harshmellow™ vibration damping technology in the midsole, helping to absorb impact, reduce fatigue, and provide a “quieter” feel while snowboarding. Endo™ 2.0 construction is paired with a semi-articulating shell to deliver a smooth, distortion-free flex on turns, grabs, and landings while maintaining a consistent flex over the lifetime of the boot. Finally, K2 rounds out the K2 Evasion by cradling your foot in a heat-moldable Intuition® Pro Foam 3D liner, featuring a 95% post-consumer coffee mesh liner to absorb odor while keeping your feet warm and dry all day.
The exterior Power Strap, No-Snow Lace Cover with a waterproof zipper, and traditional lace-up design provide ultimate comfort and micro-adjustability. The lace cover on the lower of the boot helps to ensure a secure fit throughout the day, especially when combined with the Conda™ with BOA® Fit System heel retention. This setup enables greater control in the boot - a better fitting boot means better control of your snowboard. The dual-density This Grips™ outsole is both rugged and grippy, with a skate-influenced shape, aiming to provide extra arch support and stability.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Intuition® Pro Foam Liner - Heat moldable Intuition® foam liner with internal and external J-Bars, cored ankle pockets, and strategically placed seams to keep your foot warm, dry, and comfortable all day long.
- Traditional Lacing
- No-Snow Lace Cover With Waterproof Zipper - Keep your foot dry and warm by keeping snow out of your laces (and the side of the tongue). A lace cover with a waterproof zipper gives you confidence for that extra moment in the bootpack.
- Conda™ Heel Retention - Powered by a BOA® M+2 reel, K2's Conda™ technology replaces an internal harness, is micro-adjustable, and aids in eliminating heel lift.
- Harshmellow™ Plus Insole - Dual-Density Eva Insole With Harshmellow™ In Heel Pocket For Ultimate Impact Absorption.
- This Grips!™ Premium Freestyle Outsole With Harshmellow™ - Premium dual-density rubber outsole featuring k2’s proprietary This gripsGrips!™ compound. Taking inspiration from modern skate footwear, K2's new cupsole outsole features a rounded heel for less drag while hiking, a wrapped arch for support and stability, & vibration damping Harshmellow™ in the heel and forefoot.
- Endo™ Construction - Replacing bulky material with an injected urethane heel counter makes this boot lightweight, gives it unrivaled rebound, and extends the life of the boot.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us