2024 K2 Hanford Snowboard Boots
Dial In The Perfect Fit to Ride the Entire Resort
The Hanford starts with a foundation of a zonal closure system and articulating cuff to reduce shell distortion and provide consistent heel hold. The shell lacing features the H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System with TX3 BOA® Rope Laces. Inside, you’ll find our full-wrap 3-point harness surrounding K2’s Pro Foam 3D Liner with Intuition® foam, and it all sits atop our This Grips!™ dual-rubber compound.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff Upper with HDR Premium Synthetics
- Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing System – The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- H4 / M3 Focus Boa® Fit System – A two reel Boa® system that allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be tightened independently.
- TX3 Lacing – BOA®’s first textile lace in the snowboarding category, TX3 is constructed from recycled PET with a structural core. This lace provices a softer, more flexible look similar to the characteristics of a traditional lace but the superior closure of a BOA® system.
- This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole – A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. An EVA midsole with Harshmellow™ pods makes this quiet underfoot, and a dual rubber compound provides unmatched grip for the parking lot and the boot pack.
- Harshmellow™ – Harshmellow™ is a magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ is strategically placed to dampen vibration underfoot to provide for a more “quiet” feel underfoot, reduce vibration from impact, and reduce fatigue while snowboarding.
- Endo™ 2.0 Heel Counter – A K2 Snowboarding exclusive, Endo™ Construction allows the flex, response, and rebound of a snowboard boot to be altered without adding extra materials (extra materials = extra weight). By replacing additional materials with an injected heel-counter, adding extra rebound is as easy as a formula change and helps to provide a more consistent flexing, longer-lasting snowboard boot.
- Rubber Reinforced Toe Cap – Abrasion resistant reinforced outsole rubber is placed in areas of high stress to extend the life of the boot and increase durability.
- S’Cafe™ Coffee Mesh – With functionality and sustainability in mind, K2 coffee mesh is made from recycled post-consumer coffee grounds that is combined with post consumer recycled polyester. This mesh enhances odor control and moisture management of our standard lining mesh and is made from 95% recycled material with no added chemicals.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us