2024 K2 Orton Snowboard Boots
The K2 Orton has done exactly what K2 set it out to do; redefine the crossover freeride/freestyle snowboard boot space. Tested and vetted by K2 Team Rider Sage Kotsenburg, he pushed prototypes to their limits - riding lines in Alaska, going huge in the Jackson backcountry, and treating the entirety of Brighton Resort like a terrain park.
- Flex Rating – 8/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Articulating Upper Cuff with HDR Premium Synthetics - Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a distortion-free flex while HDR Synthetics improve overall shell durability.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing System – The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- Intuition™ Pro Foam 3D Liner with SpaceHeater™ – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this liner is chock full of both power and comfort. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Pro Foam 3D liner give you hard charging support and all-day comfort.
- H4/M3 Coiler Zonal BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance-driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, and the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing
- TX3 BOA® Lacing - A softer lace explicitly made for snowboard boots that provides a more even fit over the body of the boot shell versus a steel lace.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- Vibram® V5 Outsole with Harshmellow™ - K2's premium rubber compound provides industry-leading durability and grip and is integrated with Harshmellow™ foam to absorb chatter and vibration.
- Endo 2.0 Construction – Endo 2.0 is the most technically advanced boot construction available. An injected heel counter construction adds strength and durability to your boot, giving it the same response season after season. The Endo 2.0 design allows for a more precise and smooth flex with a snappy rebound to power you out of any landing or turn. With an ultra durable TPU construction, the Endo 2.0 provides lasting comfort, response and durability for all styles of riding.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us