2024 K2 Program Snowboard Bindings
The K2 Program snowboard binding is a high-performance binding for the advanced-to-expert level snowboarder looking to take care of mother nature, without sacrificing performance. A 50% Glass filled nylon chassis is surrounded with castor-bean based materials, with a goal of reducing the size of a binding’s carbon footprint.
- Flex Rating – 9/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Module™ Chassis – Featured on all K2’s new bindings, the Module chassis is composed of a fiberglass infused nylon, and minimizes “dead” board flex zones directly underneath the binding. This in turn allows the rider to feel the flex and response of the entire board length, while providing maximum support, security, comfort, and vibration damping.
- Sugarcane EVA Canted Harshmellow™ Footbed with Pods – Derived from scrap native sugarcane raised with minimal impact on rainforests, the footbeds on the Module chassis represent a huge leap toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality. Integrated with K2’s proprietary Harshmellow™ technology, these eco-conscious footbeds provide grip, cushion, and performance for all day riding in every condition.
- This Grips™ Basepad – K2’s proprietary rubber compound, integrated onto the bottom of the Module chassis, provides vibration damping and cushion between board and binding, reducing fatigue and joint impact.
- FR1 Highback – Injected with a castor-bean based materials, the FR1 is equal parts eco and ergo. Freeride focused, asymmetrically shaped, and a stiffer flex for a more responsive feel.
- Forward Lean Block
- DD1 Ankle Strap – A dual-density ankle strap offers the best of both worlds, a softer inner material provides a seamless connection to your boot, and more rigid outer material provides with unrivaled response. Injected with a castor-bean based materials.
- BetterWrap Toe Strap – A dual-density toe strap designed to shape to the contour of any snowboard boot – manufactured out of castor-bean based materials.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us