2024 Never Summer Mini Proto Synthesis Snowboard
ALL MOUNTAIN TWIN
Get ready for the real deal mini shredders! The Mini Proto Synthesis is just that… an exact (mini) replica of the Men’s and Women’s top-selling, all mountain freestyle true twin Proto Synthesis. You get the same shape, same profile, and the same powerful performance in a mini version. Now you’re riding with the big dogs!
- Shock Wave Rocker Camber - Shock Wave Rocker Camber features extended camber zones underfoot towards the tip and tail for explosive pop and solid stability, with smaller rocker areas that retain quick turn initiation and enhance floatation.
- Extended Transition Area – Never Summer adds a small flat section in the snowboard profile that improves both turn initiation and powder flotation.
- Flex Rating – 5/10
- Dampness Rating – 5/10
- A mid flex that can handle speed, yet it playful enough to take into the park.
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut – Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radius which renders quick turn initiation and the final contact points.
- Low Profile Tip/Tail – A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and stability to your landings. Low Profile Tip/Tail also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it's deep.
- NS Superlight Wood Core – Never Summer uses a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. The NS Superlight Wood Core is CNC sanded in the custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving their snowboards unequaled performance.
- Carbon Max Laminate Technology – More carbon equals more power and performance. The Carbon Max Laminate Technology combines an advanced top and bottom carbon matrix to maximize response and strength where it's needed most. The result is a lightweight yet powerful configuration that provides torsional rigidity and energy transfer without sacrificing the control a rider needs.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass – Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summer's STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- Perforated Rocker Pad – Perforated to reduce weight, these thin elastomeric Perforated Rocker Pads are strategically located in the mid-section of the board. This absorbs the vibration between the feet and provides a buffer in the rocker area which is in continuous contact with the snow.
- RDS 2 Damping System – This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated dampening layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers – Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls – Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and they've never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base – Crown Plastics has developed an exclusive, super fast, durable sintered base specifically for higher end boards. Just the right amount of graphite has been added making the Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base the fastest Never Summer has ever used.
- Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet – The Premium Topsheet is a durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built-in stomp pad.
- P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection – Boards with P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection have UHMW plastic, or P-Tex which is a softer molecular material that not only seals and protects the wood core, but also absorbs vibration and impact.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
Waist Width (mm)
Effective Edge (cm)
Nose/Tail Width (cm)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us