2024 Never Summer Valhalla Snowboard
HARD CHARGING FREERIDE DIRECTIONAL
We’ve always been known for powerful freeride boards, and the Valhalla takes it to the next level. A firm flex combined with one of the most innovative profiles in snowboarding — the Triple Camber Fusion — allows this hard charging board to hold an edge even in the iciest conditions. A set-back stance, unique bat tail shape, tip to tail Recluse Carbon Web, and 7mm of taper keep the nose floating in deep powder and the tail powering through.
- Triple Camber Fusion - Three separate camber sections, with two small rocker sections and an early rise transition area on the nose, for a balanced profile in all conditions. Stable, with very strong edge hold even in the iciest conditions.
- Flex Rating – 8.5/10
- Dampness Rating – 5/10
- Directional - A longer nose, with a set back stance and 7mm of taper for extra float in powder.
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut – Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radius which renders quick turn initiation and the final contact points.
- Extended Transition Area - This board has extended flat sections at the contact points which improves turn initiation and powder floatation.
- NS Superlight Wood Core – Never Summer uses a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. The NS Superlight Wood Core is CNC sanded in the custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving their snowboards unequaled performance.
- Recluse Web Carbon Layup - A specially positioned carbon web that is designed to add extra spring and stability, while adding extra edge pressure.
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass – The world's best snowboard fiberglass, period. This advanced pre-hardened, pre-tensioned, layered laminate has added elastomer stringers between the 0 degree and 90 degree glass fibers (the length of the effective edge). This produces a stronger bond between the individual glass laminates giving our snowboards unmatched strength, edge hold and performance.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass – Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summer's STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- RDS 2 Damping - This lightweight damping system utilizes three narrow layers that provide an ideal combination of vibration absorption and stability. This system bridges the gap between freestyle and freeride damping.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers – Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls – Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and they've never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base – Crown Plastics has developed an exclusive, super fast, durable sintered base specifically for higher end boards. Just the right amount of graphite has been added making the Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base the fastest Never Summer has ever used.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
BOARD SIZE CHART
|147||247||111||Vario 665||29.3 / 28.6||7|
|153||257||116||Vario 714||30.3 / 29.6||7|
|156||259||118||Vario 722||30.5 / 29.8||7|
|160||260||122||Vario 756||30.8 / 30.1||7|
|164||262||124||Vario 783||31.0 / 30.3||7|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us