2024 Nidecker Elle Snowboard
With a super-friendly flex, quality construction and stunning matte graphic, the Elle has everything you need to get you stoked to ride. Progression is the key to this design. It features Nidecker's most forgiving Freestyle Camrock profile, which is flat between the feet and rockered at the tips. This makes it well suited to laid back, cruisy turns with minimal chance of catching your edge. The twin shape inspires further confidence when you’re ready to go switch or hit the park for the first time, and with a bomb-proof N-5000™ base and durable materials throughout it is made to take a few knocks and keep coming back for more. Available from 139 right up to 155, the Elle is the ideal choice for any female rider looking to move from entry level to intermediate as quickly as possible.
- Flatrock – Flat between the bindings, and with more rocker in the nose and tail for easy maneuverability and forgiving performance.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Directional Twin
- Diamond Nose – This is a newly developed shape with a longer transition that allows for a more compact nose with increased float.
- Diamond Tail – This evolution of the all-round tail is compact with a longer transition for increased lift, allowing you to ride switch without compromising the board's responsiveness.
- Full Wood Core – This is the standard poplar core with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pop and stiffness for better response. If you like a consistent ride with lots of life, this is the core for you.
- Classic Sandwich – Nidecker's standard construction uses well-proven, high quality materials that allow Nidecker to produce great performing boards that don’t break the bank.
- Dual Plus – The standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable, and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- N-5000 – The N-5000 is a universal base designed to absorb wax and retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Absorbnid – This innovative top layer has been developed to absorb unwanted vibrations allowing for responsive and dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Matte Finish
- Translucent Color
- 4x4 - With 4 rows of inserts every 4 cm, this basic insert pattern offers a large possibility of stance options, and is the first step in finding your optimum stance when you start snowboarding. Nidecker's reference stance is the middle position.
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||790||830||870||910||950|
|Tip Width (mm)||270||273||279||285||287|
|Waist Width (mm)||234||238||242||246||246|
|Tail Width (mm)||270||273||279||285||287|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.2||6.4||6.7||6.9||7.1|
|Stance Setback (mm)||10||10||10||10||10|
|Stance Range (mm)||380-540||400-560||410-570||420-580||430-590|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||88-110||99-121||110-143||121-154||143+|