2024 Nidecker Escape Plus Snowboard
A stiffer, stronger, and poppier version of the original. The Escape Plus can take you anywhere on the mountain with confidence. With added carbon fiber, more fiberglass, and more camber the Escape Plus is the perfect stick for the more aggressive all mountain rider.
- Positive Camber – Positive Camber is the bedrock for performance snowboards, its extra grip and powerful response have made it the default choice for riders looking for optimum carving performance. The secret to Nidecker's advanced camber is the addition of 8 to 10cm flat transitions at the contact points, delivering the ultimate in precision, edge hold, and stability.
- Flex Rating – 8/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Round Square Nose – This new generation of nose shape combines a wider profile with a smoother transition to fine-tune the float for a shorter, more compact shape.
- Round Flat Tail – A wide profile for control and smooth transition.
- Master Core – The Master Core construction is the result of a long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-power ratio and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive lightweight core.
- Premium Sandwich – This next level construction steps up the power and response of the standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Triax Plus – Oriented 45 degrees to the board and contains different glass densities. This provides consistent torsional flex, better pop, and more reactivity on every turn.
- Pop Carbon Plus – Strategic placement of carbon fiber from the tail to the rear inserts, and from the nose to the front inserts, resulting in a more reactive board, with increased pop and stiffness. It's vibration dampening qualities make it ideal for more aggressive riding in all conditions.
- N-7000 – Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough, sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional glide.
- Ash Wood Veneer – This ash wood veneer top layer delivers added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
- Matte Finish
- 2x4 - 5 Inserts – With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market.
Board Size Chart
|BOARD SIZE (CM)||156||159||159 W||162 W||165 W|
|TOTAL LENGTH (MM)||1560||1590||1590||1620||1650|
|NOSE LENGTH (MM)||230||230||230||230||230|
|CONTACT EDGE LENGTH (MM)||1150||1180||1180||1210||1240|
|EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (MM)||1240||1270||1270||1300||1330|
|TAIL LENGTH (MM)||180||180||180||180||180|
|SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||8.2||8.4||8.5||8.6||8.7|
|NOSE WIDTH (MM)||297||300||306||309||315|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : FRONT FOOT (MM)||264||267||273||275||280|
|WAIST WIDTH (MM)||255||258||264||266||270|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : REAR FOOT (MM)||254||267||273||275||280|
|TAIL WIDTH (MM)||295||298||304||307||313|
|SET BACK (MM)||10||10||10||10||10|
|REFERENCE STANCE (MM)||550||550||550||560||570|
|MINIMUM - MAXIMUM STANCE (MM)||510 - 590||510 - 590||510 - 590||520 - 600|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (KG.)||65 - 75||70 - 85||70 - 85||75 - 90||80+|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (LBS.)||143 - 165||154 - 187||154 - 187||165 - 199||177+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us