2024 Nidecker Mellow Snowboard
Get a smooth, responsive ride with this perfect all mountain board. Mellow features quality materials shaped and pressed by Nidecker, one of the best names in the game. Mellow provides a fun surfy ride, but don't be duped by this oxymoron of a name. The Mellow can rip lines like tomorrow isn't going to come. Let the semi-wide directional ride guide your destiny this season.
- Surfy CamRock – Surfy CamRock delivers that special feeling of surfing on snow sought after by a new generation of freeriders. With a long rocker in the nose for optimal float and regular camber through the midsection and tail, it has all the reactivity you need to ride with lots of setback and a very short fish tail.
- Flex Rating – 8/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Fish Tail – Specially designed to sink the tail, this shape lets Nidecker drastically reduce the length of the board.
- Diamond Pow Nose – Nidecker extended the transition from the contact points in the nose to reduce overall size of the board and give it extra float.
- Master Core – The Master Core construction is the result of a long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-power ratio and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive lightweight core.
- Triax Plus – Oriented 45 degrees to the board and contains different glass densities. This provides consistent torsional flex, better pop, and more reactivity on every turn.
- N-7000 – Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough, sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional glide.
- Ash Wood Veneer – This ash wood veneer top layer delivers added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
- Painted Wood Veneer
- 2x4 - 6 Inserts – With 6 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this insert combination allows you to adjust your stance to the optimum position. Nidecker's reference stance is the second narrowest position.
Board Size Chart
|Waist Width (mm)
|Stance Setback (mm)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
|132 - 165
|154 - 187
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us