2024 Nidecker SuperMatic Snowboard Bindings
The 2024 Nidecker SuperMatic is what snowboarding has been waiting for, it is truly going to be a revolution for so many snowboarders from now on - the first Automatic, Universal and Dual-entry snowboard binding. Simple to use, you just drop your boot in and click down to engage, and you are ready to ride. To get out, just push a release lever gently and lift your foot up and out. These bindings work with every single snowboard boot brand and model available on the market today, so you won’t need to change your boots to use the tech. And these bindings have ankle-straps and toe-caps with ratchet-buckles, so you will have that familiar locked-in feel, and the option to get in&out through the straps as well if you’re in a situation that you’d rather do so. The SuperMatic is a mid-stiff binding, and the team have rated it as Nidecker's most comfortable binding to date. It’s a solid performer for any type of all-mountain riding, from first chair ‘til last.
Response – 8/10
Toe Heel Stiffness – 8/10
- Lateral Stiffness – 8/10
- Asym Rockered Matic-Series
Nylon Multidisk – 4HP + 3HP + Channel
- Release Lever – Push to unlock the engagement system and lift your boot up & out. The release lever is located on the medial side of the baseplate for maximum ergonomic effi ciency and protection from external triggers.
- Heel Pedal – The heel pedal activates the automatic closing of the hiback and straps, and locks the engagement system. This mechanism is self-cleaning to avoid snow build-up, and there are three engagement clicks for increased security.
- Heelcup Roller – The heelcup roller reduces friction and guides the heel of the boot down, for buttery-smooth entry and exit.
- Slip-N-Grip Plate – Reduces friction with the outsole of your snowboard boot. Allows you to easily slide in and out, without compromising the underfoot comfort of 2.5° Bankbeds.
- Asym Hadron-Hiback – Lightweight nylon hiback with asymmetrical contour to perfectly fit Nidecker's asymmetrical boot cuffs, especially at canted riding angles.
- Reclining Highback – The Reclining Hiback creates the fastest automatic entry system. It fully folds down, creating a large opening to conveniently drop in your boot.
- Hybrid ExoFrame PowerStrap – Designed to feel and work like a two-strap, the Hybrid strap’s ankle-toe connection keeps the straps in place for easy entry. It also transfers energy more efficiently and allows the straps to be ridden a bit less tight.
- Hexo Toe Cap with Aux Tech – A 3D Hinged Auxetic pattern for unmatched formfitting the toebox of your boot.
- Active Strap – As you recline the hiback, the footstrap gets actively lifted out of the way, so you can easily and conveniently get your boot in and out. The straps hug your boot with the tightness at which you first set them, each & every time you drop in.
- Locking Strap Ratchets (LSR) – Locking Slap Ratchet buckles lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness. Either Set-it and Forget-it for the Automatic mode, or just use them like regular buckles for the two-strap experience.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Heelcup
- 2.5 Degree Canted Footbeds
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us