2024 Nitro Cannon Snowboard
The Quiver Cannon has become one of the most iconic snowboards over the last few seasons thanks to Bryan Fox, Marcus Kleveland, Markus Keller, and the rest of the Nitro Pro team ripping this gun worldwide; from halfpipe contests to Marcus Kleveland charging slushy park laps. The Cannon is offered in two sizes 173cm and 203cm, giving you the option to go all out or completely bananas. The 173cm provides a board that is nothing short of a powerhouse on and off the piste. The 203cm length offers extra float and wow factor in the line-up, chair, and down the wide-open back bowls. The timeless swallowtail shape and Cam-Out Camber provide stability and float you need from steep groomers in the Rocky Mountains to untouched pow in the Swiss Alps.
- Cam-Out Camber – A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Directional All Terrain Flex – Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Tapered Swallowtail
- Progressive Sidecut – A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail. The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- Power Core II – A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base – Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us