2024 Nitro Spirit Youth Snowboard
The new generation of Spirit´s has arrived! We have updated the shapes and width sizes of our girl´s Spirit snowboards to perfectly match the corresponding boot sizes creating the perfect mix of flex, support, and surface area to allow any rider to progress at their own pace. Whether it is connecting turns, sliding boxes, or learning how to tweak frontside airs!
The all-new Twin Shape and adjusted widths are designed to help young rippers start snowboarding by mastering turning, stopping, speed control, and progression at their own pace and not the boards. In addition, the Spirit´s Flat-Out Rocker and Softride Flex will provide a forgiving ride with the perfect natural flex for any sized shredder looking to press, jump, carve, spin without having to worry about catching their edge. This true twin-tip board is the board of choice for youngsters looking to ride like the older kids! The future of snowboarding starts here!
- Flat-Out Rocker – This hybrid flat camber profile has nose and tail lift before the traditional contact points making for effortless turns and catch-free maneuvering. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain.
- Softride Flex - Easy and forgiving making progression a breeze.
- Twin Shape
- Radial Sidecut – The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Powercore – Nitro's Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base – Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material -- Nitro's FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Nose/Tail Width||261 / 261||271 / 271|
|Stance Range (cm)||42-54||44-56|
|Stance Range (in)||16.5-21.3||17.3-22.0|
|Rider Weight (kg)||30-50||35-55|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||65-110||75-120|