2024 Now Drive Snowboard Bindings
A binding with an attitude! Take a ride with the Drive this winter and you will experience nothing but unmatched power, performance and comfort.
Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Hanger 3.0 Nylon Reinforced with 30% Glass Fiber – The new Hanger H3 features a wider bushing footprint that is closer to the board’s edges for enhanced board connection and faster energy transfer. The H3 also encompasses a reduction in weight, a dropped-down inner lateral wall for better ankle mobility, and is able to accommodate bigger volume boots. To top it off, it also has a new kingpin tool-less 2.0 that is more integrated and user friendly.
- Kingpin Tool-less 2.0 – No tool required - switching from your park to pow board with one set of bindings or changing your bushings on the fly has never been faster or easier.
- Post – Nylon with 30% Carbon Fiber
- ASYM-FR Highback – Asym geometry, minimalist internal skin with top Padding, lateral hook for added support And power, and top flair, which dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite
- 3D Contour Toe Strap – If you just can’t get enough grip, then the 3D Contour Toe Strap is what will make the cut. This strap is not only super grippy but also moldable, and can be used on either the tip or top of your boot.
- Asym FRS Strap – This new Asym FRS strap features a “power spine” which adds a layer of support and comfort, and is perfect for navigating steep-and-uneven terrain or laying down some hearty power carves. This strap molds perfectly to any type of boot and offers just the right amount of flex. Take advantage of its Flip-it functionality for either freeride or freestyle mode—you choose!
- Ankle Hinge Connector – A minimalist but strong hinge design allows your straps to move out of the way, with a stop mechanism to prevent them flopping around.
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- PA66-GF Buckle Levers – Made with the same high grade nylon and glass fiber blend found in Now posts and discs. This material is light and strong.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Combo Mounting Disc 4x4 - Channel – Mounting disc is Nylon reinforced. 4x4 and Channel compatibility. Minimal board fixture. Light and strong
- Bushing – Available in Hard (55 Shore)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us