2024 Now Drive Pro Snowboard Bindings
All hail the ‘Freeride King!’ The Drive Pro features Now's new ASYM-FRX highback, ASYM-FRX strap and toe hinge connector, delivering nothing but top-level freeride performance.
- Flex Rating – 7-8/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Hanger 3.0 is Nylon with 30% Glass Fiber
- ASYM-FRX Highback – Asym geometry, minimalist internal skin with top padding, lateral hook for added support and power, and top flair, dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite
- Flex Rating – 8/10
- 3D Pro-Grip Toe Strap – Non-slip and grip is what you will have with the 3D Pro-Grip Toe Strap. Ultra grippy, moldable, and can be used on the tip or toe of your boot.
- Ankle Hinge Connector – A minimalist but strong hinge design allows your straps to move out of the way, with a stop mechanism to prevent them flopping around.
- Asym FRS Strap
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- Toe Hinge Connector
- PA66-C Buckle Levers
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Combo Mounting Disc 4x4 - Channel – Mounting disc is Nylon reinforced. 4x4 and Channel compatibility. Minimal board fixture. Light and strong
- Bushings – Available in Medium (45 Shore) and Hard (55 Shore)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us