2024 Now Fridge Pro Snowboard Bindings
Introducing the new Fridge, pro model from NOW team rider, Fridtjof “Fridge” Tischendorf. Designed and tested by the man himself to ensure it can handle whatever you throw at it. The Fridge Pro is perfect for knuckle dragging or good ol’ freestylin’.
- Flex Rating – 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Hanger 3.0 is Nylon with 30% Glass Fiber
- Kingpin Tool-Less 2.0 – No tool required—switching from your park to pow board with one set of bindings or changing your bushings on the fly, has never been faster or easier, with now’s kingpin tool-less tech.
- Post – Nylon with 50% Glass Fiber
- Canted 2.0 Footpillow
- Freestyle Highback – Symmetrical geometry, minimal top curve for extra mobility, hidden flex hinge at the top 1/3, and Top Flair, which dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite
- Hyperfuse II Strap – The HYPERFUSE II strap is an evolution and a design refinement over Now's original strap. Inspired by shoe construction, the HYPERFUSE II is a stitch-less, spineless strap. Its inner guts are constructed with nylon webbing that is strong, durable and flexible, and sandwiched between two layers of EVA. The end product is a comfortable and lightweight binding strap.
- 3D Pro-Grip Toe Strap – Non-slip and grip is what you will have with the 3D Pro-Grip Toe Strap. Ultra grippy, moldable, and can be used on the tip or toe of your boot.
- Ankle Hinge Connector – A minimalist but strong hinge design allows your straps to move out of the way, with a stop mechanism to prevent them flopping around.
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- PA66-GF Buckle Levers – Made with the same high grade nylon and glass fiber blend found in Now posts and discs. This material is light and strong.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Combo Mounting Disc 4x4 - Channel – Mounting disc is Nylon reinforced. 4x4 and Channel compatibility. Minimal board fixture. Light and strong
- Bushings – Available in Medium (45 shore)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us