2024 Now IPO Snowboard Bindings
After 10 years of superior performance, the IPO received impressive upgrades for the ’24 season: Flex hinge 2.0 highback, 3D Stretch fit toe strap and Asym FS strap—same intoxicating epic ride.
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Hanger 2.0 Nylon Reinforced with 30% Glass Fiber – This baseless design allows for uninterrupted board flex, with rigid I-Beam wall sections that transfer energy to the board's edges.
- Post – Nylon with 50% Glass Fiber
- Combo Disc – 4x4 & Channel compatible
- Freewing Highback – Higher medial side follows leg angles. Pre-rotated 10° laterally. 15mm higher than original Flex Hinge highback. Lateral hook for added support. Dampens chatter and eliminates calf-bite.
- Asym FS Ankle Strap
- 3D Pro-Grip Toe Strap – Non-slip and grip is what you will have with the 3D Pro-Grip Toe Strap. Ultra grippy, moldable, and can be used on the tip or toe of your boot.
- Hinge Connector – A minimalist but strong hinge design allows your straps to move out of the way, with a stop mechanism to prevent them flopping around.
- NOW Tool-less Adjuster Straps
- PA66-GF Buckle Levers – Made with the same high grade nylon and glass fiber blend found in Now posts and discs. This material is light and strong.
- Skate Tech – Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns, major components of Now's system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW Bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board's edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Highcup Compatibility – Compatible with all NOW hangers. Low profile for extra flexibility. Street, park and pow.
- Bushings – Available in Soft (40 Shore)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us