2024 Oakley Fall Line L Snow Goggles
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line L is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a large-sized ﬁt, Fall Line XL is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Rimless Lens – Design optimized for unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction.
- Rigid Exoskeleton – A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter® inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- Revolutionary Prizm™ Lens [Select Colorways] – Developed with military and shooting objectives in mind, Oakley's new Prizm™ lens technology blocks strategic wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize contrast between colors.
- Plutonite® Lens Material – Impact resistant, blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Only Plutonite® stands up to Oakley's performance standards.
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3™ anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam – Moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam assures all-day comfort.
- Peripheral Awareness – Wide frame offers an unparalleled view of surroundings.