2024 Oakley Line Miner L Snow Goggles
The Oakley Line Miner L goggles were created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. Oakley was able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360˚ frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- O Matter® Chassis – Flexible O Matter® frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- Rigid Exoskeleton – A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter® inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- HDO® Lens Technology – HDO® maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view. HDO® lenses provide 100% UV filtering and the best impact resistance in the business.
- Plutonite® Lens Material – Impact resistant, blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Only Plutonite® stands up to Oakley's performance standards.
- Increased Peripheral Vision – The goggle sits closer to your face than any goggle Oakley has ever created. This increases downward and side-to-side periphery as much as possible.
- Revolutionary Prizm™ Lens [Select Colorways] – Developed with military and shooting objectives in mind, Oakley's new Prizm™ lens technology blocks strategic wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize contrast between colors.
- Interchangeable Lens – All lenses are easily interchangeable, allowing you to pick your favorite Prizm™ lens for any condition. This also allows you to upgrade to a Prizm™ Inferno™ lens option at any time.
- Dual-Pane Lens with F3 Anti-Fog Coating
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3™ anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Removable Strap
- Removable Triple Layer Face Foam Adds Wind Protection
- Glasses Compatible – Discrete frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.