2023 Women's O'Neill Ametrine Jacket
Fully taped seams, pockets for everything, armpit venting, O'Neill super stretch and an epic waterproofing and breathability rating of 20K for both, the Ametrine Jacket is a serious player on the snow scene. A great shape, standout colour options and made from 57% recycled fabric completes the deal.
- Regular Long Fit
- Insulation: Repreve® padding body 80 gsm/sleeves 60 gsm, O'Neill Firewall Magma Lining
- Integrated hood adjuster, Back hood adjuster
- Fully Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Fully taped seams means that all seams of the garment are taped
- Fixed Hood - Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with built-in visor for maximum storm coverage
- Storm Placket - A protective flap of fabric which covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out
- Chinguard Protector - A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash
- Armpit Vents - Adjustable temperature control where you need it the most – under your arms. Simply open to increase ventilation
- Media Pocket - Stash your music device or phone here for easy access. The pocket is positioned inside the jacket lining, under the chest pocket. This allows you to access it without even having to open up the jacket
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable - 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathable means the garment can withstand 20,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 20,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for those seeking the maximum water protection and even in storm conditions. This is what you need for riding in extreme conditions.
- Super Stretch Twill - Super Stretch Twill is a resistant fabric with extra stretch to give you freedom in all your movements with no resistance
- Repreve® Recycled Polyester - This garment is made of technical stretch fabric made of REPREVE Recycled fibers. REPREVE is the world's number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste