2022 O'Neill Youth Snow Bib
On-trend and designed to keep your little one warm and dry, the Bib Snow Pants have 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability, tech stretch fabric, with 60 grams of insulation. It also has elasticated straps to get the fit just right, reinforced sections to prevent wear and tear, zipped side pockets and the ever so useful chest pocket.
- 50% Recycled Polyester / 50% Polyester Stretch
- O’Neill Hyperdry Treatment – O’Neill Hyperdry is a hydrophobic nano-technology durable water repellency treatment that allows fabric to dry ultra-fast and repel water while maintaining breathability and natural softness.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- 60g Synthetic Insulation
- Regular Fit
- Room-to-Grow System – Simply unpick the inner stitches on the arms and legs to extend the garment length and get several year's use out of it
- Critically Taped Seams – In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that only the seams in critical, exposed areas are taped.
- Pant Reinforcement – The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti-abrasive material for increased durability.
- Boot Snow Gaiters
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Reflective Details
|Height||3'9" - 4'2"||4'2" - 4'7"||4'7" - 4'11"||4'11" - 5'2"||5'2" - 5'5"||5'5 - 5'7"|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us