2023 O'Neill Blizzard Pants
Loose-fitting for layering and comfort, the Blizzard Pants are for serious shredders who want style and performance. With 20K/20K waterproofing and breathability, enhanced by critically taped seams, you can enjoy your backcountry powder day without fear of getting wet. Thanks to articulation and an adjustable waist, you can also be sure that comfort won't be an issue either. Available in a variety of on-trend colours and designs to complement your outfit.DETAILS
- Loose Fit
- Insulation: Brushed tricot
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Pant-Jacket Connector System - The connector system lets you connect the pants to your jacket at the front, rear and the sides to keep water from entering your garments.
- Pant Reinforcement - The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability
- Snow Gaiter - The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in
- Articulation - Articulation means the garment is designed to allow for free movement as you move around, stretch your arms, or lean
- Adjustable Waist - Adjustable, elastic velcro straps to adjust the fit and width of the waistband comfortably
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable- 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathable means the garment can withstand 20,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 20,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for those seeking the maximum water protection and even in storm conditions. This is what you need for riding in extreme conditions.
- Tech Stretch Repreve® - This garment is made of technical stretch fabric made of REPREVE Recycled fibers. REPREVE is the world's number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste
- Brushed Tricot Lining - Brushed tricot fabric is a soft lining material that creates a light heat inside the garment