2023 O'Neill Carbonite Jacket
Tasteful, but fun colorway, made with 55% recycled material with tech stretch for comfort. With its 120/100 grams of recycled polyester insulation, the Carbonite Jacket provides excellent performance while being sustainable and looking good. Performance is enhanced by 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability and critically taped seams. It also features articulation for unrestricted movement and the grow system for years of shred time. Head to Our Ocean Mission page for more information on this item's sustainability.
- Regular Fit
- Insulation: Repreve® polyester body 120 gsm/sleeves 100 gsm
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Fixed Hood - Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with built-in visor for maximum storm coverage
- Grow System - Simply unpick the inner stitches on the arms and legs to extend the garment length and get several year's use out of it
- Storm Placket - A protective flap of fabric which covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out
- Chinguard Protector - A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash
- Reflective Details - Stay more visible at night time with these refelective tabs and prints
- Pant-Jacket Connector System - The connector system lets you connect the pants to your jacket at the front, rear and the sides to keep water from entering your garments.
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable - 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable means the garment can withstand 10,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 10,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for high-performance garments and ideal for those who spend long days out on the mountain, in all weather conditions
- Hyperstretch Repreve® Melange Fabric - This garment is made of technical stretch fabric made of REPREVE Recycled fibers. REPREVE is the world's number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste