2023 Girl's O'Neill Charm Aop Pants
The Charm Pants come in popping colors that complement any outfit on the mountain. They will also keep your young mountain enthusiast warm and dry, thanks to 60g of insulation and 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability. Get them further sealed from the elements with critically taped seams and snow gaiters. These pants also feature the excellent O'Neill grow system, so they can extend when little legs grow longer.
- Regular Fit
- Insulation: Repreve® Polyester 60gsm
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Pant-Jacket Connector System - The connector system lets you connect the pants to your jacket at the front, rear and the sides to keep water from entering your garments.
- Grow System - Simply unpick the inner stitches on the arms and legs to extend the garment length and get several year's use out of it
- Pant Reinforcement - The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability
- Snow Gaiter - The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in
- Reflective Details - Stay more visible at night time with these refelective tabs and prints
- Adjustable Waist - Adjustable, elastic velcro straps to adjust the fit and width of the waistband comfortably
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable - 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable means the garment can withstand 10,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 10,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for high-performance garments and ideal for those who spend long days out on the mountain, in all weather conditions
- Tech Stretch Repreve® - This garment is made of technical stretch fabric made of REPREVE Recycled fibers. REPREVE is the world's number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste