2023 O'Neill O'Riginals Anorak Jacket
The O'Riginals Jacket has outstanding style and technical performance. Made with 50% REPREVE® fabric and REPREVE® insulation with 20K/20K waterproofing and breathability. Magma lining, which retains your body warmth, reduces the need for bulky insulation. Critically taped seams, solvent free water repellency coating, and hem and cuff adjusts, all work together to keep you warm and dry. Loose fit with liftpass and zipped hand pockets as well as the on-trend and useful chest pouch pocket.
- Loose Fit
- Insulation: Repreve® padding body 80 gsm/sleeves 60 gsm, O'Neill Firewall Magma Lining
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Fixed Hood - Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with built-in visor for maximum storm coverage
- Integrated hood adjuster, Back hood adjuster
- Storm Placket - A protective flap of fabric which covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out
- Chinguard Protector - A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash
- Lift Pass pocket - Keep your lift pass safely in its zippered pocket. The pocket is always positioned on your left underarm to scan your lift pass with ease at the automatic access control gates
- Snow Gaiter - The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable - 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathable means the garment can withstand 20,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 20,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for those seeking the maximum water protection and even in storm conditions. This is what you need for riding in extreme conditions.
- Tech Stretch Repreve® - This garment is made of technical stretch fabric made of REPREVE Recycled fibers. REPREVE is the world's number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste
- Firewall Magma - Firewall Magma on the inside of the jacket is a thermal, energy absorbing material that absorbs and retains more body heat than conventional liners. How much more? At least 25%