2023 O'Neill O'Riginals Bib Pants
Featuring 20K/20K waterproofing and breathability, critically taped seams and ventilation in the legs, the O'Riginals Bib Pants cover all your tech needs. With a stretch panel at the back and adjustable straps, you can fit them exactly to you, while reinforced leg sections ensure durability. Zinging colours on the bib pouch pocket and a smaller zip close pocket on the outside for stashing your essentials.
- Regular Fit, High Rise
- Insulation: Brushed tricot
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Pant-Jacket Connector System - The connector system lets you connect the pants to your jacket at the front, rear and the sides to keep water from entering your garments.
- Pant Reinforcement - The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability
- Adjustable Suspenders - Adjust the suspenders as needed to get the perfect fit and level of support
- Stretch back panel - There is a strech fabric material across the back area. This will give you more room to move and more comfort while being active
- Leg Vents - Adjustable temperature control where you need it the most. Simply unzip to increase ventilation
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable - 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathable means the garment can withstand 20,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 20,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for those seeking the maximum water protection and even in storm conditions. This is what you need for riding in extreme conditions.
- Tech Stretch Repreve® - This garment is made of technical stretch fabric made of REPREVE Recycled fibers. REPREVE is the world's number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The high-quality fibers are made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste
- Brushed Tricot Lining - Brushed tricot fabric is a soft lining material that creates a light heat inside the garment