2023 O'Neill Utility Pants
Combining technical features with epic style, the Utility Pants look and perform great whatever you're doing on the mountain. Regular fit with large pockets on the thighs and rear for easy access, in a contrasting color. The technical fabric is O'Neill Blue and has 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability. You also benefit from critically taped seams and water repelling coating enhancing your protection from foul weather. Head to Our Ocean Mission page for information on O'Neill Blue items.
- Regular Fit
- Insulation: Brushed tricot
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Pant-Jacket Connector System - The connector system lets you connect the pants to your jacket at the front, rear and the sides to keep water from entering your garments.
- Pant Reinforcement - The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability
- Snow Gaiter - The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in
- Articulation - Articulation means the garment is designed to allow for free movement as you move around, stretch your arms, or lean
- Leg Vents - Adjustable temperature control where you need it the most. Simply unzip to increase ventilation
- Adjustable Waist - Adjustable, elastic velcro straps to adjust the fit and width of the waistband comfortably
- O'Neill Blue - Garments with the O'Neill Blue label are made from at least 50% recyclable fibers. O’Neill Blue products were designed for durability, more circularity and towards a better future
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable - 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable means the garment can withstand 10,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and is able to release 10,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside - ideal for high-performance garments and ideal for those who spend long days out on the mountain, in all weather conditions
- Dual Fabric Construction - The garment is made with 2 different types of fabric: Canvas and Ripstop for a clean and classic look.
- Brushed Tricot Lining - Brushed tricot fabric is a soft lining material that creates a light heat inside the garment