2024 Ride A-6 Snowboard Bindings
The A-6 is designed for all around performance for the rider that wants the responsive feel of aluminum underfoot. The Two-Piece Ankle Strap contours to the shape of your boot and provides durability without extra weight. Urethane in the Slimebackâ„¢ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Take this binding anywhere in any conditions. We promise it won't disappoint.
- Feel Rating – 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. A-Series Chassis is built with a forged aluminum heel-cup (all new construction) bonded with a new stamped aluminum tray.
- Benefits of Aluminum: Reactive flex power transfer without rigidity, Precise feel, Light weight, Durable, Less heavy hardware/overlapping metal that makes the bindings stiff, Ability for more torsional roll in the heel, Eliminates slipping heelcups
- A-Series Diecut Basepad
- Canted Footbed
- Aluminum Discs
- Slimeback™ Highback – Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Two-Piece Ankle Strap
- Minimalist Toe Strap
- Linkage Ratchet – Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us