2024 Ride A-8 Snowboard Bindings
The A-8 is designed for all-mountain performance. This binding is precise and aggressive for the snowboarder that demands the most from their bindings. The Reversible Ankle Strap provides two riding positions. Ride with the stiff part of the strap on the top for a more aggressive feel or swap the straps so the soft part is on top for more flexibility and lateral movement. The A-Series aluminum chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The cored nylon highback reduces weight while still providing a responsive ride. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Integrated rubber PODS make for an even smoother ride and the TPU basepad damps out high-speed vibrations. The A-8 is designed for an advanced rider looking for all-mountain performance.
- Stiff - 8/10
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. A-Series Chassis is built with a forged aluminum heel-cup (all new construction) bonded with a new stamped aluminum tray.
- Benefits of Aluminum: Reactive flex power transfer without rigidity, Precise feel, Light weight, Durable, Less heavy hardware/overlapping metal that makes the bindings stiff, Ability for more torsional roll in the heel, Eliminates slipping heelcups
- Cored Nylon Highback - The Cored Nylon Highback reduces weight, while still providing a responsive ride.
- Reversible Ankle Strap - Designed to be worn in two positions, one for hard charging, performance wherever you want to ride and the other for a more relaxed feel that lets you really lean into your ride. Utilize a strong upper and a soft flexible lower portion to support all of your riding needs.
- Minimalist Toe Strap with Overmold
- Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Canted Footbed with PODS - The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board.
- A-Series TPU Basepad - Integrated rubber pods make for an even smoother ride. The TPU basepad damps out high-speed vibrations.
- Aluminum Discs - Added response at high speeds.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us