2024 Ride AL-6 Snowboard Bindings
The AL-6 is designed for all-mountain versatility. This binding is at home anywhere on the mountain from the park to the peak. The AL-6 is designed for riders looking for the precise feel of aluminum at great price. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The Reversible Ankle Strap provides high-end performance, durability, and all-day comfort without any extra weight. Urethane in the Slimebackâ„¢ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The AL-6 is designed for customers seeking the responsive feel of aluminum in a binding they can take anywhere.
- Flex Rating – 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- A-Series Aluminum Chassis - The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. A-Series Chassis is built with a forged aluminum heel-cup (all new construction) bonded with a new stamped aluminum tray.
- Benefits of Aluminum: Reactive flex power transfer without rigidity, Precise feel, Light weight, Durable, Less heavy hardware/overlapping metal that makes the bindings stiff, Ability for more torsional roll in the heel, Eliminates slipping heelcups
- Canted Footbed
- Plastic Discs
- Slimeback™ Highback – These Highbacks utilize urethane similar to Ride's Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Reversible Ankle Strap – Designed to be worn in two positions: one for hard charging, performance and the other for a more relaxed feel that lets you really lean into your ride. Utilizes a strong upper and a soft flexible lower portion to support all of your riding needs.
- Minimalist Toe Strap
- Linkage Ratchet – Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us