2024 Ride CL-2 Snowboard Bindings
The CL-2 is designed for progression, comfort and ease of use. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heel cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The aluminum heel cup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The One-Piece Ankle Strap provides high-end performance, durability, and all-day comfort without any extra weight. The CL-2 is designed for riders seeking an all-mountain binding on a budget.
- Soft - 2/10
- C-Series Composite Chassis - C-Series Chassis is built with the forged aluminum heel-cup (same new part as A-Series) bonded with a state of the art composite tray.
- Benefits of Composite - Perfect fit (toe/heel centering), damp and less reactive than aluminum, different flex properties than aluminum
- Slimeback™ Highback – These Highbacks utilize urethane similar to Ride's Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- One-Piece Ankle Strap - The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without bulk and weight
- Minimalist Toe Strap
- Canted Footbed - The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board.
- C-Series Diecut Basepad - Added Cushion for your feet.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us