2024 Ride Hera Pro Snowboard Boots
The Hera Pro is an all-new boot based off Ride's bestselling Hera model. The Hera Pro has added features to increase performance and durability while maintaining the versatility that has made the Hera so popular. The Hera Pro is designed for riders that want the perfect mix of comfort and performance. The Tongue Tied™ Hybrid Harness assures that your heels will be locked down without creating any pressure points. The Rebound Heel Counter™ increases durability and performance by offering additional heel side response. And the Michelin® Summit Sole will lock you onto the snow so you don’t have to worry about sliding around. The Hera Pro is a high-end medium-stiff flexing boot designed for all-mountain performance.
- Feel Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Black Last – A high performance fit designed for women.
- IN2GRATED™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- 1:1 Lasting – 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) – This ladies' specific design was made to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Intuition™ Trap Wrap Liner – Multi-density foam surrounded in a supportive wrap structure for maximum rebound and superior fit.
- Black Gold™ Liner Mesh – This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Internal J Bars – Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Slip/Grip Top Closure
- Boa® Tongue Tied™ Fit System – "The Tongue Tied™ system combined with Boa® Focus provides a precise two-zone fit system for ultimate heel hold. Tongue Tied™ delivers a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness.
- H4 Boa® Coiler Fit System – Fit system with a dial that retracts slack in the laces. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide – Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- Impacto™ Elite Insole – Multi-density insole with an added support structure and impact element in the heel for cush landings and all day comfort.
- +SLIME Midsole – Ride's proprietary foam blend that improves comfort underfoot anywhere on the mountain.
- Michelin® Summit Sole – Michelin® Summit Sole combines rubber and phylon for lightweight performance and superior grip.
- Heat Reflective Foil – Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us