2024 Ride Lasso Snowboard Boots
Similar to the Lasso Pro but for the rider who’s looking for a little more flex in their pursuit of freestyle perfection, the Lasso comes with the H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System to ensure a strong and even hold while your foot is in the boot along with BOA® Tongue Tied™ which delivers a secure, micro-adjustable fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Also, our Zig-Zag Flex Sole combines rubber with a +Slime midsole for durable traction and comfort, making the Lasso a must-have medium-stiff flexing boot that offers any rider a responsive feel with a hassle-free fit system.
- Feel Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Black Last – A high performance fit designed for men.
- 1:1 Lasting – 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- IN2GRATED™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Articulated Cuff
- Intuition™ Support Liner – Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Black Gold™ Liner Mesh – This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- Internal J Bars – Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars – Additional ankle and heel hold.
- Cored Ankle Pockets – Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Center Tongue Liner
- H4 Boa® Coiler Fit System with Tongue Tied™ – Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure. Separate side reel activates internal Tongue Tied™ heel hold system.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide – Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing – A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA Insole – A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- +Slime Midsole – RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- Waffle Flex Sole
- HDR Premium Synthetics™ – RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- Heat Reflective Foil – Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us