2024 Ride Lasso JR Snowboard Boots
Fitted with Ride's Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner because when it comes to kids, keeping them comfortable and their foot cramp-free is integral to their learning experience. Kid’s BOA® Fit System provides a uniform fit and eliminates the confusing lacing system while Lock Down™ Turbo provides secure, no slack liner lace hold. Die Cut EVA insole with size shims to allow for one full size of boot growth ensures you’ll get good life out of these kicks. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Lasso Jr. is a performance boot for younger riders.
- Flex Rating – 3/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 1:1 Lasting – 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Grey Last – Non-removable liner boots.
- In2grated™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Intuition™ Plush Foam – Medium-density heat-moldable foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- Internal J Bars
- Boa® Closure System – Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure.
- Die Cut EVA – Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Size Shims – Allow for one full size of boot growth, so your kid can keep these for more than a season.
- Grip Light Sole – +SLIME midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction.
- +SLIME Midsole – Ride's proprietary foam blend that improves comfort underfoot anywhere on the mountain.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us