2024 Ride Norris Snowboard Boots
Meet the Ride Norris Snowboard Boots—a snowboard boot made to put big smiles on little faces—for the smaller-framed shredders. This boot provides longer durability for intrepid young riders thanks to the Kid's BOA Fit System, which ensures a snug and consistent fit, and a Die Cut EVA insole with size shims that support a full boot size growth. The Norris is the go-to option for younger riders looking for high-quality equipment since it is enhanced with Ride's Track Lite phylon sole, which provides lightweight cushioning and superb traction.
- Flex Rating – 2/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- 1:1 Lasting – 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Internal J Bars – Create superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Articulated Cuff
- In2grated™ Construction – In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Gray Last – Non-removable liner boots.
- Center Tongue Liner
- Boa® Closure System – Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure.
- Die Cut EVA – Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Size Shims – Allow for one full size of boot growth, so your kid can keep these for more than a season.
- Track-Lite Sole
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us