2024 Ride Orion Snowboard Boots
The Orion is packed with features that make it perform well above its price tag. Fitted with an Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner, Traditional Laces, and Lock Down™ Turbo, the Orion provides secure and unison fit with comfort galore. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Orion is a soft-flexing boot designed for beginner-to-intermediate riders.
- Flex Rating: 4/10
- Internal J Bars – Provides superior ankle and heel hold for next-level support.
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner – Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. Shell integrated.
- Traditional Lacing – Traditional lacing system with plastic speed hooks make lacing a breeze without the worry of getting loose.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing – A secure, no slack mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down™ Turbo has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foothold.
- Die Cut EVA Insole – Keeping your feet comfy in your boots all day long, EVA foam provides proven support and comfort.
- Grip Sole – A single-piece sole that is ultra durable while offering solid traction and grip.
- In2grated™ Construction – This construction aims to create an extremely lightweight, short-length and minimal profile snowboard boot. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create a "net fit," leading to less pack out to enhance comfort.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us