2024 Rome Libertine Boa Snowboard Boots
The Libertine is Rome's premium boot offering, designed for rugged all-mountain performance and season after season of all-day comfort. With a burly and supportive flex profile, the Libertine is backed with the slip free performance of the GripLight Outsole with Vibram Icetrek 2.0. The hard charging Libertine Family is the team favorite thanks to the snug feel of the pack out resistant Ultralon F.I.T. Liner. Perfect for rider’s who a supportive, powerful boot for deep landings, high speeds and must make situations.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Inner Shell Harness – Easy to adjust cinch and pull design, built so riders can quickly tighten the shell and liner together.
- Performance 1:1 Last
- Ultralon F.I.T. Liner – Rome's most plush and customizable liner; built with dual density, heat-moldable Ultralon foam for an advanced fit that's super resistant to packing out.
- Focus BOA – Dual zone lacing where the upper and lower zones overlap at the ankle for maximum adjustability, support and connected-comfort.
- TX3 BOA Laces – Designed with slightly more give than wire laces. Better for impact and 'true to riding' flex.
- Ultra Footbeds – Dual density foam provides targeted heel and arch support.
- Gripflex Outsole with Vibram Icetrek 2.0 – Vibram rubber provides the most rugged and durable outsole, built for advanced traction and sturdy multiple season support thanks to Vibram Icetrek 2.0 compound.
- Durafit Shell – This innovate welded TPU material provides next level waterproofing, abrasion resistance and helps keep the boots overall structure and flex pattern season after season.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us