2024 Rome Vice Snowboard Bindings
Peak to park versatility.
The Vice is built for riders who need a burly and reliable binding for sleeper pow days that turn into full-send afternoons. This versatile work horse of a binding is built on Rome's nimble AsymWrap platform, the adjustability of their PivotMount system and backed-up with the legendary hold found only in Rome's AuxTech® strap package.
- Flex Rating – Medium, for all-mountain tweaking and slashing.
- Riding Style – 5/10 (1=Playful, 10=Precise)
- AsymWrap Platform – Now 20% lighter than before and with increased durability thanks to a new baseplate design and updated coring. The AsymWrap platform is designed to provide a surfy board feel with a minimal footprint.
- Adjustable Baseplate – Created to help fit a wider range of boot models and sizes.
- Baseplate Materials – 70% Nylon / 30% Glass
- Highback Rotation – Designed so riders can adjust their highbacks to mirror the angle of their heelside edge for maximum power transfer.
- ProGrip Toe Strap – Powered by AuxTech™, this innovative network of small hinges provides unmatched hold and locked-in grip.
- ProFlex Ankle Strap – Powered by AuxTech™, these are incrediblyb expandable, super durable, and provide superior locked-in hold.
- AuxTech – Geometric patterns that become thicker perpendicularly when stretched. Think of them as a network of tiny hinges that, when pressure is applied, actually expand and open. This creates a more direct connection to the boot.
- PivotMount – 4 different positions of ankle strap placement per side of the strap, 16 total configurations are possible.
- Bombproof Buckles – BombProof Buckles are a one-piece forged aluminum construction for better grip and durability. Built with wider stance teeth area for more engagement, this makes for easier ratcheting and increased protection from wear and tear to your ladder straps.
- Fast Entry – New for this season, Rome bindings feature FastEntry Technology for super quick and easy entry into the binding. The pre-curved ladder on the ankle and toe straps are designed to pop open and help keep the straps out of your way while getting your boot into the binding.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us