2024 Roxy XOXO Pro Snowboard
With her head in the clouds and feet firmly planted on her board, Olympic gold medalist Chloe Kim takes snowboarding to new heights with a hi-tech collection that blends her playful style with her fearless performance. The XOXO Pro is Chloe Kim’s choice for progressive freestyle fun with our performance proven C3 camber dominant contour, Magne-Traction®, and a snappy flex. This Roxy Team favorite balances comfortable control and confident power moves with ease on the whole mountain. Parks, pipes, resorts, wherever you choose to play, the XOXO brings the love.
- C3 Technology – Aggressive dominant cambers out to the contacts combined with mild rocker between your feet. Subtle Banana rocker gives freestyle freedom with maximum end to end stability for big, high-speed lines. For aggressive, skilled riders.
- Personality – Medium
- True Twin – A true twin snowboard shape is ideal for riders who want to ride switch. The nose and tail are identical and the flex distributes throughout the entirety of the board. True twins are symmetrical.
- Light Hearted Core – Ultra light, strong sustainably harvested Aspen / Paulownia blend with 4 stringers.
- Magne-Traction® – Serrated edge technology for incredible edge hold. 7 strategically located edge serrations provide hold and control in all conditions. Winner of dozens of national and international awards, ridden to Olympic gold and silver medals and X-Games gold.
- Mervin Made Eco-Construction – Built with wind and water generated power in the USA. Eco materials, eco processes, zero hazardous waste.
- 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1110||1140|
|Tip Width (mm)||277||281|
|Waist Width (mm)||241||242|
|Tail Width (mm)||277||281|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.1||8.2|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0|
|Stance Range (in)||19.24-24||19.24-24|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||75-150||80-170|