2024 Salomon Dialogue Dual Boa Snowboard Boots
The Dialogue Dual BOA® features a precise fit and progressive flex focused on freestyle performance. This mid-flexing boot features zonal customization and Salomon's Precision Harness, securing your heel to provide an articulated fit. Built with FTR construction, the Dialogue offers a light and durable design with superior grip and dampening underfoot.
- Medium Flex – Medium Flex is adapted to riders that want to feel good on all terrain types, for all riding styles.
- Precision Harness – An adjustable internal heel strap that locks down your liner for maximum support.
- Fit to Ride – FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Full Custom Fit – Heat moldable multi-density foams throughout the entire liner.
- H4 / M2 Dual Zone Boa® Coiler – Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Ortholite C2 Footbed – A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- Quickdry Insole – A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- DampLite+ – The perfect mix of non-slip rubber and an ultra-cushioning EVA mixture.
- Contagrip® Rubber – Salomon's patented non-marking, super durable outsole with strategic-placed high-density compounds in areas that are prone to wear. Lower-density compounds are placed throughout to offer more flexibility and grip.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us