2024 Salomon Nesta Snowboard Bindings
The Nesta is an all mountain binding with built in suspension for ladies who want to ride it all. Designed with a medium flex, the Nesta offers versatility in all conditions and riding styles. Equipped with features like shock absorbing Blaster Tech, Supreme Lite straps, and a pre-rotated highback, the Nesta guarantees a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Blaster Baseplate – Strategically placed Blaster pods provide a dynamic suspension between boot and binding to provide the perfect blend of energy and mobility.
- Composite 30% – More rigid than most entry-level plastic bindings, more durable and comfortable than aluminum. Performance is maximized, comfort is undeniable.
- Integrated Mounting System – Integrated Mounting System (IMS) is Salomon’s patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- SCS+ Full EVA Basepads – SCS+ Full EVA Offers the highest level of shock absorption and precise energy transmission straight to your edges.
- Universal Disc – Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market.
- Rhythm Highback – Asymmetrical shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point. This highback is made for a smooth ride and allows riders to be comfortable while improving their riding skills.
- HB Filter – Salomon's unique vibration filtering material absorbs unwanted shock for less leg and foot fatigue, more riding.
- 12° pre-rotated shape
- Supreme Lite Ankle Strap – Ultra lightweight and durable.
- Supreme Lite Toe Strap – Ultra lightweight and durable.
- Women Specific Geometry
- Aluminum Buckles – Providing the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a buttery release. Deep bite allowing a secure lock and smooth adjustment.
- MP Ratchets – Highest performing and quality ratchet found on all Shadow Fit bindings. Better tightening, less ladder damage, more power and precision with each click.
- Canted Footbeds – Instantly add pop power and extra edge control to your riding with 2.5° canted footbeds. Easy on the knees and no loss of board-feel.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us