2024 Sandbox Classic 2.0 MIPS Snow Helmet
Sandbox's signature style, the Classic 2.0 continues to stand out. Its minimal design, patented vent system and signature brim provide style without compromising protection. Specific to the snow edition is a soft-touch matte finish on a tough ABS shell with an EPS liner tested to reduce the force transmitted to the head in case of a crash.
- Hard Core Construction – Made from an ABS shell and hard EPS foam, designed for high impact protection.
- Undercover Venting – This model has stealth vents which allow air to flow into channels in the liner where heat and moisture are pushed through and exhausted out the rear vents.
- Removable Ear Covers – This model has an ear cover/neck cozy that offers comfort and warmth when you need it but are also easily removable.
- Custom Fit – Sandbox helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
- Big Goggle Bumper – A thicker top pad which can be used to reduce the interior depth of your helmet to allow extra space for oversized goggles.
- Low Profile – All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra-low profile fit without compromising safety.
- Built-In Audio Pocket – Multiple inserts ensure a proper fit with most headphone styles, big or small.
- Trip Clip – A 3-position slide on/off goggle clip.
- Compatible with Most Goggles
- MIPS® System Equipped – In a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact.
|HAT SIZE||6 1/2 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 5/8|
|INCHES||20.5" - 21.3"||21.7" - 22.4"||22.8" - 24.0"|
|CM||52 - 54||55 - 57||58 - 61|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us