2024 Smith I/O Mag XL Goggles
You can only scope your line if you can see where you're going. Putting on the Smith I/O MAG™ XL goggles is like flipping the switch from regular to extra-widescreen. Smith's ChromaPop™ lens tech boosts color and contrast, so you get the clearest picture of the terrain ahead. Smith's highest level of anti-fog treatment and air flow keep the view sharp. Whether the day dawns clear or stormy, lens swaps are a snap thanks to our quick-swap MAG™ lens system. Because no two faces are the same, the XL model expands on the standard size for those looking for the largest possible lens.
- Large Fit
- Responsive Fit™ Frame Design – Allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of the face.
- Smith MAG™ Interchangeable Lens Change System – Dual locking mechanisms and 8 magnetic contact points enable speedy and secure lens changing to get your optics swapped and you back out on the hill faster. A simple push of a lever on either side of the lens releases it for swapping as the light and conditions change.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Fit – Fits over glasses if necessary.
- Smith ODS Compatible – Compatible with Smith's optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert.
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens – For distortion-free optics and impact resistance.
- ChromaPop™ Lens Technology – Through Smith's proprietary ChromaPop™ lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop™ filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- 5X™ Anti-Fog Inner Lens – The most advanced anti-fog lens ever created, engineered to provide over five times the absorptive properties of anything on the market.
- Two Lenses Included – Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) – Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object's true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- AirEvac™ Integration Technology – Smith's AirEvac ventilation Systems generate maximum airflow and ensure that warm air that causes fogging flows out of the goggles. The warm air can exit at the top of the goggles and make its way through the helmet's AirEvac system.
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System – Lets you find the right fit fast.
- 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
- Smith Helmet Integration – Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance.
- Smith x gogglesoc™ Lens Protector Included
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us