2024 Smith Mission MIPS Round Contour Fit Helmet
Where classic styling meets everlasting value, the all-new Smith Mission MIPS Helmet brings the proven fit and function of Smith snowboard helmets to an audience who will never again call this piece of gear "just a helmet."
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction – Low profile In-Mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
- Aerocore™ Construction – Smith's Aerocore™ design increases airflow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog capability, and enhances impact resistance.
- Aerocore™ uses a unique honeycomb material called Koroyd® that is superior for both airflow and impact absorption.
- Regulator Adjustable Climate Control – Easy to use slider system makes it simple to change the amount of airflow even with gloves on.
- AirEvac Ventilation – AirEvac drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- 14 Vents
- Adjustable Dial Fit System (DFS) – Utilizes intuitive righty-tighty and lefty-loosey adjustment for quick, easy, on-the-fly adjustments and a comfortable fit every time.
- Snapfit SL Ear Pads – Smith earpads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the earpads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All earpads are fully removable and machine washable.
- Round Contour Fit – Smith's Round Contour Fit helmets are designed specifically for rounder shaped heads with added width in the rear and a shorter length to minimize pressure point discomfort from front to back for a comfortable fit.
- Multi-directional impact protection system - MIPS is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.