2024 Smith Sequence OTG Goggles
One size definitely does not fit all, especially in over-the-glass (OTG) goggles. The Smith Sequence OTG goggles are designed specifically for medium adult faces looking for eyeglass compatibility. Their semi-rimless frame provides a wide field of view, while our ChromaPop™ lens tech brings enhanced contrast and color definition to every light condition. The whole idea behind wearing goggles is for the best vision possible. You might as well get the fit to match.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Fit – Fits over glasses if necessary.
- Smith ODS Compatible – Compatible with Smith's optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert.
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses – Spherical Lenses are built on a base curve in both the X and Y axis. Smith's spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material for optimum impact and scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast, along with TLT optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens – A hydrophilic, micro-etched surface that absorbs moisture and disperses it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can't be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) – Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object's true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- Patented Regulator System for Adjustable Lens Ventilation
- No-slip Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System – Lets you find the right fit fast.
- 2 Layer DriWix Face Foam – Wicks moisture for a fog-free fit.
- Floating Foam Membrane Eliminates Eyeglass Temple Pressure
- Smith Helmet Integration – Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance.
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us