2024 Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet
The Vantage was built for the hardcore, demanding the ultimate in everything. Using Aerocore™ construction that features Koroyd® simultaneously maximizes full coverage protection and increased airlow. For the most custom fit, the Vantage offers the Boa® 360 fit system with a 360° halo design. Combine all this with the Smith-pioneered AirEvac™ technology for goggle integration, and the Vantage delivers the perfect blend of technology and style.
- Hybrid SL Shell Construction – Smith's Hybrid Shell construction combines two separate lightweight and durable shells to create a new helmet category. Tough ABS hardshell construction is fused with flyweight In-Mold technology, optimizing the best traits of each.
- Aerocore™ Construction – Smith's Aerocore™ design increases airflow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog capability, and enhances impact resistance. Aerocore™ uses a unique honeycomb material called Koroyd® that is superior for both airflow and impact absorption.
- 21 Vents
- Airflow Climate Control – Strategically placed vents give you easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts.
- Low Profile Dual Regulator Climate Control – Dual Regulator system independently controls the front and rear sections of the helmet, allowing you to perfectly modulate temperature even in extremely cold condtions.
- AirEvac Ventilation – AirEvac drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- BOA® FS360 Fit System – The BOA® FS360 system uses a full halo design that offers both forward and lateral adjustment, and creates a "floating" effect that eliminates hot spots.
- MIPS System Equipped – In a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact.
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads – Smith ear pads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the ear pads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All ear pads are fully removable and machine washable.
- Removable, Ultralight Goggle Lock
- Nanosilver Performance Lining
- Outdoor Tech™ Drop-In Audio Systems Available Separately