2024 The North Face Descendit Jacket
The insulated Men’s Descendit Jacket delivers waterproof, windproof protection for everything from park laps to pillow lines. Underarm vents provide breathability and an integrated goggle wipe ensures a clear view when it matters most.
- Body - 75D x 75D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- DryVent™ 2L – DryVent™ fabrics using a 2 Layer construction are TNF's most versatile and used across all categories. These fabrics are designed into clothing and accessories that are normally lined with a secondary fabric for extra comfort and increased warmth. These lined products can also be designed with fixed insulation for ultimate warmth and versatility and can be found in a wide range of looks and finishes.
- Heatseeker Eco | 80g Front Body and Upper Back / 60g Hood, Collar, Sleeves, and Lower Back
- Regular Fit
- Internal Goggle Pocket
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- AquaGuard® Secure-zip Chest Pocket
- Secure-Zip Wrist Pocket with Goggle Wipe
- Secure-Zip Hand Pockets
- Underarm Vents
- Exposed VISLON® center front zip
- Wrist Gaiters with Thumbholes
- Fixed, Helmet Compatible Hood
- Hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability