2024 Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings
The Atlas Pro provides the perfect blend of Forged Carbon and Duraflex CB Nylon for snowboarders looking to take their riding to the next level. Lightweight forged carbon gas pedals help to shave over 10 grams off of the regular Atlas model and add a more locked in ride feel. While all-new the S14 Duraflex CB highback provides the instant edge-to-egde power that the Atlas is known for.
- Flex Rating – 8 /10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Stage 7 Duraflex CB – Ultra-responsive Duraflex CB nylon is the key ingredient in an indestructible new design.
- Vaporlite HD Bushing – All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite, but with all the same dampening characteristics.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Tool-less FLAD
- Stage 14 Duraflex CB – Lighter, stiffer, and more responsive than previous Atlas highbacks, the Stage 14 Duraflex CB highback combines carbon injected Duraflex Nylon with an all-new integrated forward lean adjuster.
- ExoFrame 3.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- TS 2.0 Tiles
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium S1 with Steel Base – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 2x4, 4x4, and Channel compatible.
- Non-Stick EVA Disk Cover
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us