2024 Union Cadet Pro Snowboard Bindings
A youth version of what the pros ride, the softer flexing Cadet Pro is the ideal binding young riders looking to take their snowboarding to the next level. Light, durable, and with ample range of adjustment for growing feet, the Cadet Pro accepts no compromise.
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Stage 5 Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- EXT Thermoformed EVA - Shock absorbing EVA padding saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Team S Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Tool-less FLAD
- 1.0 Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- ExoFrame 2.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- Aluminum – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 4x4, 4x2, and Channel compatible.